Monday, September 21, 2009

For Tony: Still Waters Run Deep

I know this happens to many people every day, but today it another good person's turn. I lost a good friend and the best boss I've ever had. It's a sad day for me and many other people. I had a chance to thank him and thankfully I did or today I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself. He was a good man and because of that he was able to be a great man ... because given that chance to make a difference, he always took it.

I chose the title today, because that's how I heard a coworker describe him today and it was accurate ... except that he wasn't quiet ... just calm under pressure. The second reason I chose it was because it is an idiom and we work with many english as a second language people and he liked to explain idioms to these people. It just fits.

He'll be missed by me and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment