Monday, August 3, 2009

Bullfrogs Baseball


"... stride into the ball, turn of the wrist, crack, jog and touch 'em all!"
Peter Cooper - 715 (for Hank Aaron)

Best I could with a chain link fence in front of me. They'll be more from this game this week. This is from the local baseball team, the Green Bay Bullfrogs. This wasn't really a home run but it was the best picture of good bat/ball contact I got. More on the Bullfrogs this week.

The quote is from the song 715 (for Hank Aaron) off the album Mission Door. You can tell he has local ties by the song Sheboygan. The song is about baseball, racism and other things from baseball's and times past. If you like, you can find more information about this at his web site.

Also, this is my first photo on the blog to use manual focus ... maybe I am getting better.

2 comments:

  1. love the gane; re Hank Aaron, please see here: http://toothecrossroads.blogspot.com/search?q=aaron ; kind regards, Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could easily barrack for a team named the "Bullfrogs".

    ReplyDelete