Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eagle Flys Overhead

More flying creatures this week. Slight disclaimer in that this in not from Green Bay, as I have now claimed the North Woods into my Green Bay Daily Photo territory (for the day at least).
I spotted this majestic bird flying near Big St. Germain Lake with two other eagles about a third of mile south of the lodge I was staying at.

This bird was the smallest of the three and it must have nested north of where I stayed, as I saw it fly over many times during the weekend, but only got pictures of it twice.

And it football news, my friends from Japan, Butterfly and Coach, seemed disappointed in Brett and didn't believe he would do well. So if two Japanese women can figure this out, what does that say about our neighbors to the west?

2 comments:

  1. Great bald eagle photo! Sweet! Sorry we "stole" Favre away to Minnesota from you! Regards from EAGAN daily photo in the Twin Cities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! They are such majestic birds and your photo represents that so well! We saw a juvenile one during the Spring flying around over Montrose Harbor in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete